The Community Manager is going to play a central role in the organization’s mission by managing outreach and awareness for the team. We’re looking for someone who is an equal parts strategist, engaging marketer, and social media wizard. In this role you will directly work with the senior management to design a thought leadership strategy from the ground up, helping disseminate information about our resources, partners, and awards to prospective graduate school students.
• Extra spending cash. Our community manager position is a paid opportunity with opportunities for additional compensation in the form of bonuses, blog writing, and promotions.
• To live your life. With a flexible 5 hour per week schedule, you’ll be able to balance being a successful community manager and an involved college student.
• To become an expert. With our paid training program, completed virtually for your convenience, you’ll have all the tools you need to become a successful professional.
• To continuously grow and develop. We host regular Professional Development Seminars exclusively for our community management team, with topics ranging from resume help to personal statement workshops.
• Continuous mentorship. You will have direct access to senior management and will get to pick up skills and experiences that will increase your employment prospects when you graduate and look for full-time opportunities.
To apply for this position, send your resume along with a cover letter that demonstrates your fit to email@example.com. Please include ‘Community Outreach Manager Application’ in the subject line of your email.